purple dream march 2017

i am really enjoying a few of the methods i used on this quilt. i used my accu quilt go big to make my own customized jelly roll, mixing my own fabrics! i used heather jones' horticultural pattern for the large foilage applique. i really want to learn to make my own applique templates because i have lots of ideas but i can't DRAW. anyway i really really LOVED how this quilt turned out. i think it may be my best yet!!! i gave this to my dear friend omy. it's backed in an ombre galaxy print and it's lightweight and summery, since she lives in phoenix. i think the dimensions are 68x72ish. quilted with an all over stipple.

Comments

  1. Ohmygod. This is by far my favorite and THE COOLEST QUILT I HAVE EVER SEEN. The fabrics, the colors, the applique, the backing. Mind blown. Amazingly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment